Clubster received Excellence in Achievement Award by Boardroom Magazine!Posted on January 22, 2014
The Awards keep rolling in…
For the second year in a row, Clubster has been honored by Boardroom Magazine.
Clubster was named Mobile Member Communication of the Year.
The BoardRoom magazine “Excellence in Achievement” Awards is the only private club industry award that recognizes the clubs’ business partners. BoardRoom magazine’s industry peers review and select these outstanding suppliers and consultants, which represent various aspects of course and club operations.
Winners, each year, are selected for overall excellence in their respective fields, achievements, innovation, vision for future growth and continued impact on private club operations.
“Each of the recipients of the BoardRoom magazine “Excellence in Achievement” awards are clearly leaders in their respective industries,” said John Fornaro, publisher of the BoardRoom magazine.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE DEVELOPERS AND STAFF AT CLUBSTER!This entry was posted in Clubster News and Events. Bookmark the permalink.
- View our Clubster 2015 Media Kit
- Clubster received Excellence in Achievement Award by Boardroom Magazine!
- Clubster and ForeTees Announce Strategic Alliance
- Clubster – Seven Steps to Success for Club Communications
- Clubster Releases Full-Featured Android App!
- Clubster releases cool member intro video…
- Empowering your members with Clubster…
- Clubster featured on Forbes.com
- Clubster named Product of the Year by BoardRoom Magazine!