Private Clubs have their very own private social network with ClubsterPosted on May 22, 2012
As we have previously blogged…last week Clubster was selected to showcase at the Techcocktail Dallas event.
Zach Davis of Teckcocktail did a story on Clubster after the event, and I answered some questions for him.
“There already exists a slew of private social networks, but William King believes that private clubs require a different kind of social network.
‘Private member clubs and organizations have been demanding a way to utilize social media tools to best engage their members, while still maintaining the industry’s commitment to privacy,’ says King, COO and partner at Clubster.”
Check out the entire story:Clubster News and Events. Bookmark the permalink.
- View our Clubster 2015 Media Kit
- Clubster received Excellence in Achievement Award by Boardroom Magazine!
- Clubster and ForeTees Announce Strategic Alliance
- Clubster – Seven Steps to Success for Club Communications
- Clubster Releases Full-Featured Android App!
- Clubster releases cool member intro video…
- Empowering your members with Clubster…
- Clubster featured on Forbes.com
- Clubster named Product of the Year by BoardRoom Magazine!