How to build a social network from the ground up…Posted on March 24, 2012
How about this…
One of our founding partners, Mike Gold was recently selected to sit on a panel and speak at a Social Media conference at Google, New York City. The event was hosted by IFMA, International Facilities Managers Association, NYC and Google. The panel discussion was on how to utilize Social Media to promote business, network and build marketing campaigns for both Facility Managers and Vendors.
Mike, a leading industry social media expert spoke about our process for building Clubster from an idea all the way to the first fully functional private social network for the private club industry.
We are proud to have Mike as one of our partners here at Clubster!
You can view his slide show presentation here….
This entry was posted in Clubster News and Events, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
- View our Clubster 2015 Media Kit
- Clubster received Excellence in Achievement Award by Boardroom Magazine!
- Clubster and ForeTees Announce Strategic Alliance
- Clubster – Seven Steps to Success for Club Communications
- Clubster Releases Full-Featured Android App!
- Clubster releases cool member intro video…
- Empowering your members with Clubster…
- Clubster featured on Forbes.com
- Clubster named Product of the Year by BoardRoom Magazine!